1) Read a book that has been made into a movie.
2) Read a book with an older Hero or heroine (AT LEAST mid-to-late thirties).
3) Read a novel that is classified as “chick-lit” or a light, humorous book about a young single, working woman in an urban setting.
4) Read a book that has a character that is involved in any type of arts (music, dance, literature, etc).
5) Read a book that features a “friendship” as its main storyline.
I’m still working on my reading choices for this month’s challenge (open to suggestions). I’ll let you know what they’ll be as soon as I found out.
Leave your comments here or send me an email to: [email protected]