This is my Reading Romances Challenge monthly status.
October was a good month. I was able to include a new author, considering the incredible repertoire it’s almost unbelievable how I haven’t read any of her books. It also brought me the chance of including a reading from a series I’ve been following.
So… October reading options were:
2) Read a book where a character is a cop or a detective and/or a murder mystery is being solved. – ‘River Marked’ by Patricia Briggs. See my review here.
3) Read a book categorize as romantic suspense (Romantic suspense involves an intrigue or mystery for the protagonists to solve). – ‘Public Secrets’ by Nora Roberts. See my review here.
In November the options are:
1) Read two books written by the same writer under different names (Ex. Sherrilyn Kenyon/Kinley MacGregor; Amanda Quick/Jayne Ann Krentz/Jyne Castle; JR Ward/Jessica Bird, etc) – ‘Savor the Moment’ by Nora Roberts and ‘Naked in Death’ by J.D. Robb
2) Read a book published in the 90′s (1990-1999)
3) Read a Serial Romance a.k.a. Category Romance (ex. Harlequin, Silhouette,Mills & Boon, Candlelight,).
4) Read a Western Romance – Heloooo Cowboy! ; )
5) Read a romance where the heroine or hero is a window or prince/princess.
6) Read a time travel romance, or a book that has an element of time as part of its title (midnight, noon, evening etc).
In November I’ll be enjoying (and suffering) NaNoWrimo’s wild ride but I’m confident that I’ll be able to squeeze the two RR readings. Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck.
Please check my Reading Romances Posts or join us here…
Leave your comments here or send me an email to: email@example.com